“Adventurer” Camper Trailer
Manufacture of Ozzie Off-Road camper trailers & caravans ceased in November, 2011. The models shown throughout the site are no longer available.
Maybe some of the information on this web site will help, for the purpose of comparison, in your selection of your next camper trailer or caravan.
With a tough chequer plate look and many features essential to the true outback four wheel driver, this camper trailer will satisfy even the most demanding traveller.
This trailer has everything from an offroad coupling and heavy duty axles through to an easy to use gas stove so that a new adventure or just a fresh cuppa need never be far away!
The Adventurer Includes:
- A strong trailer made from a combination of pre-galvanised and zinc annealed steel with an aluminium checker plate floor
- Cargo Area – 2100x1200x510
- Choice of coloured finishes (hot dip galvanising also available *)
- 16″x7″ Sunraysia Wheels x 3 / new tyres
- Hyland 2000 Tow Hitch
- Graduated Off-Road Shackle Springs
- Heavy Duty Square Axle with Parallel Bearings
- 3 Jerry Can Holders
- 2 Gas Bottle Holders
- Electric Brakes (10″ drums)
- Brake Controller on board
- Intermediate Tent – 4.1m x 2.1m (6 windows, 1 door)
- Awning / awning end wall – 4.1m x 2.4m
- Hinged/Gas Strut Bed Base
- Queen Size Mattress (x 150mm thick)
- Toolbox – large on drawbar
- Poles, Pegs, & Ropes
- Pantry Box with folding bench extension
- Water Tank w/- 2 pumps
- Stainless Steel Sink / 3 burner stove
- 2 gas bottles, and 3 jerrycans
- extended drawbar (1900 x 100 x 50 x 3)
* Options are available – sometimes at additional cost.
Ask us about more options
Interest in the Adventurer is always strong – after all it’s a camper trailer with just about everything (including the kitchen sink!)