“Pioneer” Camper Trailer
Manufacture of Ozzie Off-Road camper trailers & caravans ceased in November, 2011. The models shown throughout the site are no longer available.
Maybe some of the information on this web site will help, for the purpose of comparison, in your selection of your next camper trailer or caravan.
A medium off-road model. Super tough, yet light and maneuverable – just the perfect combination behind your wagon, ute or 4WD.
The Pioneer is the ideal solution when you’re not sure about exactly what your travelling plans might be.
The tent will sleep a 2+2 combination and still has plenty of outside room under the awning.
- A strong trailer made from a combination of pre-galvanised and zinc annealed steel with an aluminium checker plate floor
- Cargo Area – 2100x1200x510
- Gloss powder coat finish (hot dip galvanising also available*)
- 45mm Axle / 7 leaf slipper springs
- 16″x7″ Sunraysia Wheels x 3 / new tyres
- Quick Release Tow Hitch
- Slipper Spring Suspension
- 2 Jerry Can Holders w/- 2x 20ltr water jerrycans
- 2 Gas Bottle Holders w/- 1x 4kg gas bottle
- Intermediate Tent (4.1m x 2.1m) with 6 windows, 1 door
- Awning – 4.1m x 2.4m
- Tilt-up bed base w/- gas struts
- Queen Size Mattress x 150mm)
- Poles, Pegs, & Ropes
- Toolbox (optional at extra cost)
- Pantry Box w/- folding bench extension
- Water Tank (85L) w/- pump (optional at extra cost)